DONE: Level4→L2 Unlock: Centurion (R21 North)

My Level: 2
Reason for request:

Because the road type of this segment is ‘ramp’, it is causing an unnecessary detour. Want to change the road type to ‘Primary Street’ to fix the problem.

Downlocked for you.

And I think this one should be done too.

Looks like the other side of the highway has the same issue.

Thanks Leigh

Correction made, you can re-lock

Cheers
Jacques

Any reason why those two segments are set as ‘toll’? Why not the offramp as well as the onramp?

Not that I can see. I’d say the whole ramp should be set as not tolled (both sides) and the toll segment should only be where the actual booth/gantry is.

Didn’t even see the ‘Toll’ setting. Nice spotting Leigh!

Agree with Kyle that the segments I changed can have the ‘Toll’ setting removed. The settings can even be removed from the on- and offramps as both the R21N and R21S are set as ‘Toll’, which is in my opinion correct, because they are tolled roads.

To only have the segments where the actual gantries are set to ‘Toll’ might be difficult as pin-pointing the exact location of the gantries might be a little difficult.