Satellite Imagery Request: Ask here [BA]

Bem-vindo(a) ao fórum do estado da Bahia!

Se você está começando a editar por aqui ou já edita e ainda não se apresentou, este é o seu ponto de partida!

Queremos conhecer você. Fique a vontade para se apresentar e nos contar:

  • Seu nome
  • Região por onde circula
  • Onde costuma editar
  • Se já participa de outras frentes (tradução, beta, mentoria, etc.)
  • O que deseja aprender ou desenvolver

:vertical_traffic_light: Novo(a) na edição?

Antes de começar:

  • Leia a nossa Wazeopedia e conheça as diretrizes de edição.
  • Leia também outros tópicos do estado.
  • Em caso de dúvida, pergunte sempre.

:handshake: Como interagir

  • Use este tópico para se apresentar
  • Utilize o chat do WME para dúvidas rápidas
  • Para assuntos gerais do Brasil, consulte o fórum nacional.
  • Se precisar de ajuda, marque editores mais experientes

Nosso objetivo é manter o mapa cada vez mais preciso, confiável e alinhado às melhores práticas.

Participe. Pergunte. Contribua.

Boas edições! :wazerlove:

Hello. I need help with editing some establishments, but my level 1 doesn’t give me permission. I have to wait for approvals from higher-level users. Is there anyone who can help me with how to level up or who can approve a specific edit I made?

@world_k3gvcpfs Good morning!
The most effective way to level up is to be mentored by an experienced editor. To do so, just fill out the form at the link below:

Regarding the approvals for the establishments you’ve created, they are carefully reviewed by editors. If they meet the established criteria and rules, they will certainly be approved, and your score will increase so you can level up later on.

Keep editing and soon you will be at the level that allows you to add locations without needing approval from other editors.

Welcome and good luck!

Hello, editors!
My name is Adriano Davi, I live in Feira de Santana, and I recently discovered the possibility of editing maps in Waze. As the region where I live is constantly changing, I saw this as an opportunity to help all of us app users have more accurate and up-to-date routes. I found my way to the forum and @IdomarCerutti’s mentorship, which has been helping me a lot to understand the responsibilities and roles of an editor. I’m excited to learn more and more and contribute to the community.

Welcome @D_Davi, happy editing.

Hello, editors!

My name is Onácio, I’m 39 years old and I live in Maragogipe. I’m starting out as an editor in my city and my goal is to contribute to the entire Recôncavo Baiano region. At the moment, I’m participating in a mentorship with @IdomarCerutti, where I’ve been learning a lot.

Welcome @onacio, happy editing.

Welcome

Welcome!

The best path really is through mentorship.

Paulo Medeiros

I work in transport, generally in the northern region of the state

Juazeiro

Capim Grosso

Seabra

Umburanas

Morro do Chapéu

Xique-Xique

Urandi

On the routes between these cities

I help edit access roads to wind and solar farms and rural areas, and I would like to contribute to adding speed bumps to assist drivers

Welcome, Paulo. If you need any help, just let me know.

Hey there, everyone! My name is Luiz Artur! I’ve been using Waze for a long time, but I didn’t know I could help create and edit the maps! I live in Macarani, BA, and I travel through the cities of Maiquinique, Itarantim, Potiraguá, Itapetinga, Itororó, Itambé, and Vitória da Conquista. I’m usually editing the Macarani map. I’m doing a mentorship with Professor @IdomarCerutti, with significant contributions to my learning supported by @Josevaldos950 and @VitorGoiabeira. I’ve been feeling very welcomed by the community! I hope to be able to help new Waze volunteers soon; I’ve already started recruiting some! A big hug to everyone!

Welcome @luizarturmac, happy editing.

Count on us.

Welcome Luiz, count on us!

I’m with you @luizarturmac, I’m here for whatever you need… big hug!

Hello editors, good morning!

My name is Marcelo and I live in Barreiras. I’m starting out as an editor in the city, but I also aim to make contributions throughout western Bahia. I found WME to be an excellent opportunity to make edits because the map here in Barreiras is very confusing and many locations need to be corrected, as getting around the city is very complicated since the vast majority of streets don’t have street signs, which leads drivers, motorcyclists, delivery people, and ride-share drivers to use maps to get around. I’m currently undergoing mentorship with @IdomarCerutti, who has been helping me a lot so far, and I thank him for all the support he’s given me; I also want to thank @VitorGoiabeira for supporting me with some edits as well. I’m very happy to be able to contribute to improving our map. Greetings to everyone!!!