Edita no Ceará? Comece por aqui! [CE]

Oi, Carlos Rae, seja bem vindo ao fórum Ceará!
Toda contribuição é bem vinda!
Precisando de alguma ajuda nas edições é só postar aqui, que a turma de editores locais estão sempre a disposição!
Abraços e boas edições.

Hi everyone, my name is Jackson. I’m new to Waze as an editor, and I’m starting this journey with the help of Ricardo, my mentor.

Good evening, @JacksonCell1069
Welcome!
Best regards and happy editing!

Hi everyone, my name is Michael Lima. I’ve already been with Waze for 10 years, but I’m new as an editor. I’m starting out with the help of my mentor, daviaraujo93; we’re going to make my city, Aracati, the most up-to-date in Ceará. I hope to contribute a lot.

Good morning, @MichaelBlocoBOA
Welcome!
Best regards and happy editing.

Hi everyone!

My name is Thaís, I’ve been using Waze for a long time and I started editing in the area where I live after being encouraged by @daviaraujo93. I’ve already signed up for the mentorship program and I hope to contribute to the community.

Good morning, Thais!
Welcome to the forum!
I imagine you’ve selected Davi as your mentor! :smiley:
Make the most of the lessons and welcome to the world of editing! Have fun!
Best regards!

Good afternoon, everyone!
My name is Iran, I’ve been using Waze for about a year and I recently started the editing process in my region after noticing the need for some corrections in the city of Itaitinga, where I currently live. I signed up for the mentorship program and selected @daviaraujo93 as my mentor; I hope to contribute a lot to the community.

More support for our community! There are significant traffic changes happening in Itaitinga and it’s great to have an editor from the area.

Welcome once again and happy editing, Iran.

Good afternoon, Iran!
Welcome to the forum!
Enjoy learning from Davi!
Best regards and happy editing!

Hello!

I’m Thalita, and I live in Fortaleza-CE
I’ve been using Waze for 2 years and now I’m looking to be more active as an editor
I’m being mentored by Idomar, who is helping me better understand how it works so that I can contribute with more accurate edits.
I hope I can help!

Hello, Thalita, good evening!
Welcome to the Ceará forum!
Best regards and happy editing!

Hello!

I’m Thalita, and I live in Fortaleza-CE
I’ve been using Waze for 2 years and now I’m looking to be more active as an editor
I’m being guided by a mentor who is helping me better understand how it works so that I can contribute with more accurate edits.
I hope I can help!

Hello, I’m Alexandre. I’ve been using Waze for several years and I intend to help in any way possible to improve the map in the region where I live.

Good morning, Alexandre (@world_5gw4l93a)!
Welcome to the Ceará forum.
Thank you for accepting the invitation!
My name is Denys (originally from Itapajé/CE)… I live in Caucaia and twice a month I make the Caucaia/Itapajé/Caucaia route.
Best regards.

Hey everyone! I’m Wellington and I live in Horizonte, CE.
I’ve started contributing to the map, but I have a lot of questions.

I saw that there are restrictions for me to add roads. I’m an amateur cyclist and I ride a lot on the less busy streets in the rural parts of my city, but I saw that I can’t add them.
I’m counting on your support to improve on the platform.

Thanks.

Welcome Wellington!

Here on the forum you’ll find help with your editing and eventually become an Area Manager just like us!

To start, I suggest visiting the Important Links Gallery where you’ll find essential topics, but I also suggest signing up for the Formal Mentorship Program, where a more experienced editor can help you closely as you grow in our community.

Happy editing! :sunglasses:

Good morning Wellington, it’s great that you’ve started contributing to the map; it only gets better with the support of local editors who know the area.
We have a mentorship program to help and guide new editors on the standards.
There is a sign-up form at the following link.

Welcome, @Wldq (Wellington)!
Cheers and happy editing.

Welcome and happy editing :mechanical_arm: