Good afternoon, I’m Selton from Juazeiro do Norte and I’ve started using Waze again since I began using Android Auto, which I like more than Google Maps. I made some small edits a long time ago and occasionally make new ones now in the places I know.
Good evening, Selton (@seltonang)!
Welcome to the Ceará forum!
Best regards and happy editing.
Good morning Selton,
Would you like to sign up for the Waze mentoring program?
It would help you boost your number of edits. Juazeiro has plenty of work to do, even if it doesn’t look like it.
What is your schedule like? You are the one who determines your availability.
All help is welcome.
If you’re interested, sign up via the link below:
https://www.waze.com/discuss/t/programa-de-mentoracao-formal-inscricoes/196070
Good evening, I’m Hallyson Leal, I’m from the city of Jaguaruana, I’m starting out in the world of Waze editing, I hope to improve even more to make the app as complete as possible.
Good evening, @Prof_HallysonLeal!
Welcome!
Cheers and happy editing.
Hi!
My name is Yvens, I’ve been using Waze for 10 years, and I recently decided to start contributing with edits. I live in Barbalha-CE. I also usually edit on Maps.
I hope to help and be helped.
Good evening, @DogecoinSunny!
Welcome to the forum.
Best regards and happy editing!
Hello @DogecoinSunny, welcome and happy editing.
Welcome and happy editing
I am Rodrigo, a newcomer to Waze map editing and a career civil servant at the Municipal Transit Authority of Caucaia. We have joined as Waze partners with the goal of informing and facilitating the movement of people traveling through the municipality of Caucaia - CE. We count on the help and understanding of the CE editors to make the traffic experience using Waze in Caucaia the best it can be. Our institutional contacts are: (85) 99762.0103 — Administrative Protocol/WhatsApp (8 am to 2 pm) and (85) 99762.0069 — 24-hour Duty/No WhatsApp, Instagram: @amtcaucaiaoficial, and email: amt@caucaia.ce.gov.br. Count on us. Thank you!
Good morning, Rodrigo!
Welcome!
I’m Denys, an editor and resident of Caucaia!
I already follow AMT Caucaia’s Instagram to get traffic information and, whenever I need to, I reach out via WhatsApp, where I’ve always received great service!
I’m happy about the partnership with Waze.
If you need any guidance, just let me know!
Best regards!
I appreciate your attention and availability, @denysdgcf. We will certainly need your platform expertise to provide relevant traffic information in Caucaia. For example, how can we report traffic restrictions for semi-trucks and articulated vehicles on the streets that access downtown Caucaia? Thank you very much for your help!
Rodrigo, at the moment Waze does not support trucks, semi-trailers, or articulated vehicles; therefore, there is no way to restrict the traffic of these types of vehicles through the app.
Best regards.
I understand. Thanks for the information @denysdgcf
Hello! My name is Maurício and I’m just getting started/learning here on Waze.
Good evening, @mauriciioneto!
Welcome to the Ceará editors’ forum!
Are you from the capital or the interior?
Best regards.
Hello @mauriciioneto , welcome to the forum.
Thanks for accepting the invitation, all the best and happy editing.
If you have any questions you can write here in the forum
Cheers
Interior
Welcome, Maurício.
Thank you for responding to the call made through the Chat,
Pacoti is going to get back on track now.
Hello everyone!
I’m Felipe.
I’m from the Fortaleza metropolitan area.
I’m a newbie and don’t know how to work with the Waze map yet. I’ve only reported two changes.