Geocoding error – Doctor Rómulo S. Naón 3197

Hello. I detected a geocoding error in CABA.

  • If you search for “Rómulo Naón 3197”, Waze correctly directs you to the location.
  • If you search for “Doctor Rómulo S. Naón 3197”, Waze directs you to an incorrect point in Belgrano R.

Both searches should resolve to the same physical address.

Could you please review the address database to unify both variants?

Thanks.

Hi! On Waze, we have the street named Rómulo Naón. It’s possible that the other result comes from Google Maps. You can tell if it comes from Waze or Google by looking at the icon on the left of each search result. The ones I’ve marked in red are from Waze, and we can correct them via the map editor or even by uploading a photo of the place (facade) from the app:

Thank you for your prompt response. The problem is that when you enter Doctor Romulo S. Naón 3197, it directs you to Belgrano R. I am attaching the view showing that it is 1.2 km from my home (where I am currently performing the search). Thank you.

Hi! Check my previous response, you have to search for “Romulo Naon 3197”, don’t pick the result that says “Doctor” because that comes from Google Maps. In Waze, the street is named exactly as I wrote it and it will surely take you to the right place.