Facebook connect and updating?

Hello :slight_smile:

DId a search could not find the answer but I am sure it’s there

Is there a known issue with the facebook connect bit not working? I’ve tried 2 browsers and 2 machines nothing happens when I click it.

Also on the app I have points but on the website I have none - I know this is an issue so should I not worry and just go on the app!?

thanks!

for the points make sure you are on the right server.

www.waze.com for US
world.waze.com for everywhere else

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ah right thanks!

It still dosen’t connect using IE on http://world.waze.com/dashboard/. I got to the facebook auth details screen and filled that in but still nothing

Ill try firefox later.

same problem with facebook connect here. both safari on mac and firefox on pc.

It’s annoying but I’m sure it’ll get resolved

You’re new to Waze aren’t you!

HTC Desire

Of course it also depends on whether the fault is on Waze’s side or on the Facebook side.

When was the last time that the facebook connection worked? I’ve never actually seen it fuction.

I signed up about three months ago and it worked then.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes… Is that why?

Still not working right but it’s given me stuff so must be a ui bug

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Doesn’t work for me in Chrome in the UK on the world server either. Also doesn’t work on the iPhone App. Annoying when the App asks me to like it on Facebook but it can’t connect!

Well I’ve got the friend candy but no points update. I’m well over grownup in the scale and miles but still baby wazer. Give up lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It says I’m -11 points over

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I haven’t been able to get the Facebook to work via Browser (tried many), but have been able to connect and got friend points using the connection in the App on my phone.

I never got it to do either

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I’ve recently added 4 facebook friends. It doesnt show under MY WAZE / SCOREBOARD / FRIENDS. What am I doing wrong. Does that mean that the friends just aren’t logged on?

TIA

Hi tia

Mine never did but I got the candy just takes a while to update

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I currently have 9 Waze friends. And it continues to say “YOU HAVE NO FACEBOOK FRIENDS CONNECTED”. Thats a bit frustrating.