Closure of low-traffic departmental roads in Eure-et-Loir

Hello,

As part of the experiment on reassigning low-traffic roads, the Department of Eure-et-Loir is closing three sections of departmental roads:

  • the RD149 / RD108.4, at the entrance to Blandainville;
  • the RD108 / RD108.5, as an extension of the Beaurouvre greenway;
  • the RD149, between Meslay-le-Grenet and Sandarville.

The experiment will take place from July 15 to October 31, 2026.

Could you please indicate the closure of these sections?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Hello, I’ll take care of it, but would you have a link to the decree?

Furthermore, the CD (Departmental Council) is a Waze partner and occasionally implements road closures. They might already be in place; I’ll look into that.

Hello again, the Department has indeed implemented closures. However, I have modified these closures, which were set to end on 31/07, to extend them until 31/10/2026, the end date of the trial period.

I have added Map Notes to inform other editors not to reopen the road by mistake. If you have a link to the Decree, I would be very interested in it to add to the map notes, as I only found the informative flyer and no trace of a closure decree in the regulatory publications.

Thank you for your report!

Hello Mr. Garcia,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, I have also reached out to my colleagues regarding Info Route 28. I will forward the orders to you as soon as my colleague has sent them to me.

Thank you, and I wish you an excellent day.

Best regards,