Fuel types and Petrol Stations

I thought I would try the updated Waze app.
It now seems to offer a limited capability but the biggest problem is fuel type, you cannot select electric or EV.
If used with an EV we don’t really need to know the cost of petrol or diesel.
Useful to know if petrol station nearby for a call of nature.

I can see you are trying to grab a list of charging stations and connector types.

Installed and uninstalled in quick succession.
I am sure one day all this will be integrated and it will be easy for us EV drivers but it looks like Waze has a long way to go.

Hi,
Just checking that you haven’t missed something as the EV options are now live in Waze in the UK.
Go to Settings -> Vehicle Details and you “should” see an option for “Electric vehicles”. Tap that and then tap “Turn on EV Features”. If you then close Waze and start it again, you should have the option to set the Connector type and preferred Networks.
Are you not seeing those options?
Regards
Martin

I drive an electric car, diesel and occasionally petrol; Is there a way to swap easily between them as while I clicked electric then diesel, I now find I am stuck with ICE options.
Also I note Tesla Superchargers are not shown as a select option even they are open to any car and perhaps there should be an exclude button from any provider who has given you a nightmare and also a panic option where you would swap to select anyone as it was an emergency