Is there a problem or is someone just getting to them before I’m seeing them?
Saw lots of them yesterday. One of mine was closed this morning.
Verstuurd van mijn HTC Desire S met Tapatalk
I haven’t seen a problem with the UR system, they’re appearing fine here. Sit back, relax and be glad that you’re a little less burdened than usual ![]()
Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
I see the odd one or two every other day.
There seen to be a whole bunch of them near the M5 south of Bristol.
Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
Where are you looking?
David using Tapatalk
I’m still on the old editor, as I can’t use the new one.
Are they only coming up in the new editor by any chance?
Yes. The only URs in the old editor are those submitted via live map.
David using Tapatalk
That’s a shame, I was hoping to get stuck in a bit now I’ve got a bit of free time. ![]()
What’s the problem with the new editor for you?
David using Tapatalk
I’ve seen your other post now.
David using Tapatalk
Hi,
Saw a couple yesterday. Didn’t look user generated either. Fixed as best as they could be…
Des. . . ![]()
Yep seems they have a cycle on the automatically generated errors.
David using Tapatalk