As stated in the post (which is 3 yrs old) just above your first post “This is an old thread”
There is no need to post the same thing 4 times. It does not get your post read any faster or make it any more important. It is very annoying and it wastes the time of the volunteer community that monitors these forums.
In their defense I have noticed a bug in the forum lately that results in an error message when trying to hit submit that indicates the post wasn’t made but allows you to hit “submit” immediately again.
I myself have double posted a few times before realizing that, and as all the posts were at the some time, I figure this might be what happened.
Otherwise yea, stop reviving old posts. Requests here won’t do any good. For the billionth time this year it seems, Waze still doesn’t and never will monitor these forums…
I know which error you mean, it’s also why Shira sometimes posts duplicates of announcements too.
But that error causes duplicates to happen, not a cascade of quotes.
You usually can’t get from this (his initial first post which was on page 2)
to this (the last one, aslo the only one I left, removed the others)
without clicking “quote” on posts that you can see were published correctly and without that error and submitting again.
In any case this is a 2014 thread, locking. @MattRocheleau: read what people said above and if you want to say something, please open a new thread and don’t just quote something very old without commenting.