How many KM/Miles per day you travel with Waze?

Well I want to know, in average, how many KM/Miles per day you travel with Waze?
Please specify if KM or Miles :wink:

As the population of Wazers in a country is an average of all drivers in that country (with a slight bias for long-distance driving) you can expect the average distance per day to be very close to your national average (probably a tad higher).

When I was at my old job I was averaging 1500-2000 miles a week - just at work and all with Waze. Then there was my personal driving on top of that… Now with my new job it’s a lot less as I don’t drive for work anymore and the office is closer.

215Km/day just for work.
Including private trips, I get an average of +50.000Km per year

Around 300km/week for work and more or less 20000km/year with my private trips.

56.97 miles/day.

Average of 70km/day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

For work, I drive 36 miles per day (18 miles each way). I don’t usually do much other driving on a typical week, but I do take long trips on occasional of a few hundred to even a couple of thousand miles.

150-200 km daily. Home-work-home.
In need up to 300-400 km but not often.
On weekends 0-100+ km.

Отправлено с iPad via Tapatalk

50 k’s

~500km per week.

At least 80 miles a day. I live in the country and work/friends are in the city.