Huntingdale, Western Australia Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-32.07171&lon=115.96606&zoomLevel=20&segments=409926752,286188138
Reason: looking to link up Warton Road with the parking access to the shopping complex. The parking road is a one way only.
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance!

I’ve unlocked a group of roads here, please make sure all turns are enabled where they are able to be, and that all segments have an Address (even if there is no address, just a “none” checkbox works fine). Let me know when you’re done.

Thank you!

I’ve made the changes and updated the road names to “none” for the south bound entrance. Are you able to check my work please?

I also noticed that Warton Road north bound doesn’t currently have an entrance to the car park. It was previously the little slip road just below (https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-32.07175&lon=115.96595&zoomLevel=20&segments=398475987) however the direction was incorrect as you couldn’t enter the car park from there. I’ve updated the direction of the exit (this was L1 so no need to unlock this).

Would you be able to also please unlock the north bound road below so I can add the car park entrance as well?
https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-32.07175&lon=115.96595&zoomLevel=20&segments=398475921

Thanks!

Sorry to spam, but I just noticed that you had already unlocked the north bound lane so I’ve gone ahead and added the car park entrance there.

Can I trouble you to double check that I have/haven’t missed anything? Much appreciated!

This all looks good to me! Thanks!