I need help please

I receive e-mails from editors saying they need more info from me about map problems I have reported.

I click on the link and it takes me to the drive. I can’t see the whole drive because it is behind the red box with the conversation.

The is no way to minimize the red box.

Trying to move the map underneath ends up changing to a different problem on a different date.

I am unable to click on any of my drives.

The list of my drives comprises 22 pages, but the most recent drive is way back in October. Where are the more recent ones and why can’t I click on a drive.

I have watched the videos on map editing, but there are no videos or instructions for users like me that just want to provide clarification to the editor working on the problem. And it is FAR FAR FAR from intuitive.

Went into chat, lots of users, but no one responded to anything I wrote there.

Can someone please offer some guidance?

I don’t want to be an editor, I just want to answer the editors question so he can fix the problem I reported.

I have started to add comments to my reports because I finally figured out how to make the keyboard go away on an Android so I can comment and then get to the send button.

Open the link on a computer, not a mobile device. You need to use a full browser.

Yes, Waze does not provide enough details in those emails and we have asked them to improve it. But, more specific to your issues; there are essentially two ways to reply to our question about a map problem. (1) As indicated by ‘whatnt’ above, you can click on the link, but it must be done on a PC. (2) Use the communication interface in the app. You should have messages in the app that you can respond to.

I hope this helps. If not, you can always provide very detail info in this forum and we probably can find it.

Good luck,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk