Jura: Road closure request

Hi editors,

I would like your help adding a road closure.

  • Reason: Closure for pedestrianization
  • Closure date: 01-06-2026
  • Closure time (local time): 11:00:00
  • Opening date: 31-10-2026
  • Opening time (local time): 23:00:00
  • City: Lons le Saunier
  • Road name: Rue du Commerce
  • Permalink: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=46.67550&lon=5.55516&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=65378391
  • Closure direction (A->B, B->A, or both directions): B->A
  • Schedule: daily from 11:00 to 15:00 and from 18:00 to 23:00 except for Sundays and public holidays. From 01/06/2026 to 30/09/2026 from 11:00 to 23:00 non-stop.
  • Source: Temporary Order No. 26’AT’0283 regulating parking and traffic on RUE DU COMMERCE

This one is a bit complicated…

Thanks in advance

@i6k8e or @NiCOOkNiCOOk: a restriction needs to be added for this case.
FYI, I’ve submitted an MS to change the road from private to street because there is no sign on SV with a date after it was set to private.

Hi
I stopped by earlier, I saw the MS. And I had a request from MisterLogik on the same subject. I’m on it :crossed_fingers:
Thanks!

Philippe - i6k8e

It’s done (good thing I checked, I thought it was one and the same case) :sweat_smile: