L3->L2 Unlock request Crace, ACT

To fix the turning instructions for the roundabout, I’ll make the connection of Abena to the roundabout ‘bow-tie’ for Abena.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=149.10150&lat=-35.19950&layers=3045&zoom=9&segments=289098389&mapProblemFilter=0&mapUpdateRequestFilter=0&venueFilter=0&update_requestsFilter=true&problemsFilter=true

What is the issue with the turn instructions?
There will be problems doing what you are proposing, I’m on the mobile at the moment so can’t post you the link.
Have a read of the wiki page on roundabouts and the section on multiple connections to the same node.

I’ve read the article. Much appreciated for the pointer.

In this case I believe it appropriate to sort the turn instructions. This is a roundabout I use several times per day from multiple directions, so I will keep a close eye on it.

Could you please drop it so I can work it please?

There’s also a few other requests, in particular a roundabout in Calwell with the problem you and the article identify. I’ve had that request in for a while now, are you able to drop that too so I can sort it?

Thanks in advance.

Dropped to L2, your permalink is only for one segment of the roundabout. If you are wanting to work on the entire roundabout you should select all roundabout segments. :wink:

Can you please explain the reasoning for what you have just done regarding connecting both segments of Abena Av to the same roundabout node and what turn instructions you are trying to fix.