After the recent changes to signage throughout the neighborhood (in connection with parking, speed limit adjustments, and one-way streets), there are one-way streets on the map that do not actually exist according to the signage on the ground.
It’s hard to say if it’s something “unfinished” and more signs will be added, but it’s been quite a while now and new signage has been installed everywhere in the surrounding area.
Here are all the one-way streets on the map that are currently not actually one-way streets:
We have no way to verify this on-site — are all these events permanent changes, or is passability/accessibility just being adjusted due to “some” construction work?
I think it’s permanent, but I can’t say for certain (though it definitely isn’t related to any construction work, as none is happening anywhere nearby). I’ll try to get hold of the latest “determination of local traffic regulations” that was on the official notice board — that should confirm it.
The whole mess in that neighborhood stems from the fact that local opposition to the recent changes only emerged after the signs were installed; it then went through a revision and official announcement, and now in the last few weeks, an “adjustment to the adjustment” has been made…
So I’ve managed to get hold of the attachment for the “Determination of Local Traffic Regulations…” from February 23rd, and it matches the current signage on the ground.
The segments I shared in my previous posts are therefore indeed officially two-way. The only things that were apparently part of those previous adjustments (from sometime in the autumn — I don’t have the attachments for those) are the conversion of Na Bukovině (south of JUDr. Krpata) and Pospíšilovo náměstí to two-way traffic. The February change doesn’t affect those, but they haven’t actually been one-way streets for several months now.
I’m attaching a “reprint” of that attachment as a JPG, since I can’t upload PDFs here…