Request downlock to set/verify speed limits
Down to L2 for you.
Let me know when you’re done.
Cheers, Andrew
Andrew, thanks for that. I can only see part of Rochester Way that has been downlocked. There should have been many more roads too. Andy (Andypot) has also had trouble, he changed the zoom level and refreshed and that showed all the roads that were in the permalink.
Odd - I’ve tried a few things but can’t seem to make it work.
What type of roads are they? If they’re just ‘Street’ then I don’t think they can be selected at anything more than zoom level 4. That might be why the links aren’t working properly.
Yes, that’s it. Changing the level to 4 seems to work.
Take another look and see if I’ve got the rest of the segments now.
Ok will take a look
Thanks Andrew, all done and ready to uplock
Relocked. Cheers.