Hi,
please can these two segments be downlocked to level 2 to allow me to correct the turn restrictions into Royds Lane.
Also please downlock this segment so I can add a parking road for the petrol station.
Cheers,
Esky.
Hi,
please can these two segments be downlocked to level 2 to allow me to correct the turn restrictions into Royds Lane.
Also please downlock this segment so I can add a parking road for the petrol station.
Cheers,
Esky.
Done - good luck with that. :lol:
Hi Iain,
changes to junction now made - it’s just down the road from me so I know it well!
There’s just this segment still to unlock so I can connect the petrol station parking road.
Cheers,
Esky.
Downlocked.
another Ian
Cheers another Ian !!
Segments can now be uplocked again.
Any chance of you putting street and city names in for the petrol station please?
Done !
I’ve re-locked the original 2 segments as well :mrgreen: