L4 Editor required for correction

Hi

I’ve just added a new road connecting First Street with Hulme Street, and attempted to correct turnings at junctions, but I’m unable as they require a L4.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-2.24383&lat=53.47233&layers=901&zoom=7

The following changes are required:

First Street -> Hulme Street requires Left Turn permission

Cambridge Street -> Junction of Hulme St (Left/Right) & Gloucester St requires turning permission to head LEFT down Hulme St towards First St.

Hulme St -> Junction of Hulme St, Gloucester St and Cambridge requires permission to go Straight Over carrying on to Hulm St.

Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there and welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

I think I’ve got that all right for you, but please double-check me.

If you haven’t found it already, the UK Wiki (link in my signature) has lots of useful information for new editors. Here on the forums or in WME chat are also good places to ask for advice.

Standard warning to new editors: Map editing is very addictive! :lol: