L4 Unlock: Ontario - Mississauga (Rue Hurontario St)

Hi Editors, I would like to be able to edit the following segments. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink
Reason: The new bridge west of the Hurontario/Eaglewood intersection will open next Thursday morning. This opening will replace the aging bridge just to the north of Inglewood, meaning the segment will be deleted once the old bridge is demolished. Here’s a full video if you’re interested.

Unlock to lvl: 3

Thank you in advance,

Lowered… please respond back with new PL as needed.

All done. but I think we should realign Hurontario to the east (NE) from Ch. Mineola Rd to north of Rue Park St E because the LRT tracks will be on the west (SW) side on that stretch.

Relocked and I fixed the lanes on one segment.

When will the LRT be there? Seems there is still time before things need to be shifted?

It was originally supposed to open in 2.5 months from now, but based on the latest AVs, it would be delayed into 2025 (maybe 2026).