L4 Unlock: Ontario - Toronto (Av. Finch Ave W, Prom. Jayzel Dr)

Hello,
To edit the following segments, I need Finch & Jayzel unlocked. Can you assist?

Permalink
Reason: The PLR is connected to the intersection with Finch & Jayzel, so I would like to connect them properly. TLs here may need to be removed, along with paths if I want to do the edits.
Unlock to lvl: 3

Thanks in advance,

Unlocked

Paths & TLs need to be deleted for me to make the edits properly.

I’m going to make that mistake a lot for the first month or so

That’s okay. I’ll just have to put the reminders underneath the reason for the unlock request descriptions.

Anyhow, I got it done. Here’s a new permalink for relock (I also added additional PLRs on the north side intersection), though it may look strange (diagonal style). If it’s good enough for you, then we can leave it as is.

U-turns are permitted on Finch both ways at Jayzel.

Relocked