L4 Update: Ontario - Mississauga (Prom. Erin Mills Pky, Ch. Burnhamthorpe Rd W)

Hi Editors, I’d appreciate your help with a map update.

Permalink
Reason: All LGs at this intersection are a normal 90° right turn, AGCs had been removed about 4.5 years ago. The right lane on EB Burnhamthorpe looks like is allowed to continue straight (simple LG for EB is |:arrow_left:|:arrow_up:|:arrow_up:|:arrow_up::arrow_right:|); there is a 2nd left turn lane, but that’s for buses only, idk how that would be mapped.

Unrelated, but I would like to propose a plan to divide Erin Mills (entire stretch), and possibly Ch. Mississauga Rd (Turner Valley to somewhere in Brampton) because it’s sooo wide for those roads with most of it separated by a median island.

Thank you in advance,

I made the lane changes. Please have a look. For the EB Burnhamthorpe, I’d be tempted to split the segment back where the red area starts to force the left turn to start at that location.

Totally agree that Erin Mills is worthy of dividing. :slight_smile:

That’s fine. Either way, the LGs are good enough.

If you want, you can start doing it or have me do it at a later date.

Anything left to do here ??