L5 downlock - A739 Crow Rd, Glasgow

Hi, could I get a downlock to move the A739 Bearsden Rd to the beginning of the filter lane off of Crow Rd please?

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-4.32601&lat=55.88942&zoom=7&layers=TBFTFFTTTTTTTFTFTTTFTTTTTTTT&env=row

Down to 3. Unless you think it necessary, it can stay there.

Do you feel like looking at the junction to the north? There’s an invalid left turn allowed at the end of this segment. That was as far as I got before nausea overtook me! :lol:

It could certainly to with some checking & tidying. That segment with the wrong turn, for example, could probably pass across the other segment without a junction at all. If you do check it out, it could probably do with locking once correct. If you can’t face it, let me know. It’s about time my “things to do” list of permalinks acquired a second column or a scrollbar. :roll:

Cheers Iain,

I have tidied up Anniesland Cross too.