L5 to L3 Unlock: Saskatchewan - Trans-Canada and RR 2212 (Hwy 1 and Hwy 2212 Interchange)

Hello,

To edit the following segment(s), I need an unlock to level 3.
Can you assist?

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=usa&lat=50.39666&lon=-104.79993&s=86238546669046594920446&zoomLevel=16&segments=61062862,60995660,61025079,61158515,61113721,84789261,84753579,60943404,84806012,84806013,61015929,84753591,540544995

Reason: I’m an Area Manager for Regina. A new interchange was built and opened at the start of the year for RR/Hwy 2212 which connects Grand Coulee to the Trans-Canada Highway. I’d like to add the new interchange ramps, roundabout and generally get this connected up.

Unlock to level: 3

Thanks in advance,

unlocked

can discuss tools and such in Discord DMs

Let us know when its completed, will require another permalink.

but if needed, we can talk about this this weekend

@danshier Is this finished? Do you need additional help?

Hey @PeterMuir. I think Bryce and I were going to wait for new imagery to update before making further changes. The Sask GIS shows separate ramp roads for the on/off traffic and the GPS points and GIS show that I may have drawn the roundabout too big. Bryce also said I should consider extending the decel/accel lanes on Hwy 1 to match the GIS layers and where the lanes start in real life, rather than a perpendicular intersection style turn, especially the parts that cross the westbound part of Hwy 1.

Sooo for now I’m done (seems some segments are back to L5 already). But I might put another request in later to make some finetuning.

No problem, please mark this one as solved and then we’ll work on your other request when it comes.