L5 to unlock road Liège

for me to redrauw 2 roudabouts with higway under them:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=5.60132&lat=50.61413&zoom=5&layers=549&env=row&segments=88346288,88345895,88348255,88345893,88345905,88345903,88343428,88345904,246016945,88345901,246016944,250487129,250487128,88345886,88342695,250487127,250487126,250487132,250487131,250487130,88343426

sorry I keep you waiting for the unlock here (but there are some pretty trafic-heavy roads involved, and I go to bed soon)

it’s weird, I have redrawn those 3 roundabouts yesterday ??? (one is allready corrupted again I see) - what needs to be done ?

and before anyone else forgets to tell you : pull the freeway away from the creation of the ‘newly to-be roundabout’, because the moment you create it, any segment inside the roundabout disappears (you might loose interesting trafic data contained in segmentdata)

I know :wink: , its not the first time i redraw a roundabout with highway under it. I first split the highway to open it, then roundabout then highway connected under.
I made a kiss between the 2 roudabouts; that’s why it was corrupted. I knew it was not possible to redrauw them without L5.

an other way is to pull away the freeway or not to be connected segments by adding a geometry node… redraw the roundabout and then remove the geometry node… This way you don’t mix up the traffic information or segment ID’s of the freeways…

go ahead…

Done, thx
Lock backL3:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=5.60157&lat=50.61338&zoom=6&layers=1541&env=row&segments=250681592,250681593,250681594,250681595,245935260,245935259,88345899,88343425,88343426,88343428,88345904,88345886,250682179,250682178,250682177,250682182,250682181,250682180
L5:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=5.60559&lat=50.61182&zoom=4&layers=549&env=row&segments=246016945,88345895,88345893,88345901,88345905,88345903,88346288,88348255