Level 4 to 2 - Lacombe, Alberta - Hwy 12

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=52.46152&lon=-113.78444&zoomLevel=15&segments=59332610,515607176,515607178,515607177,65080946,65253820,65253818,515607161

Reason:
Update speed limit to 70 km/h

Unlock to level:
L2

Thank you in advance,
Telke11

Unlocked - reply when completed and ready for relocking

Sorry, I have no idea what I was doing when I sent that permalink. Missed some segments and added some extras.

Please either unlock the following segments to L2 that I missed or change the speed limits to 70 km/h in both directions.

Unlock to L2 or change the speed to 70 km/h in both directions:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=52.46271&lon=-113.78794&zoomLevel=17&segments=515607156,65080882

Relock to L4:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=52.46194&lon=-113.78632&zoomLevel=16&segments=65080946,515607177,515607178,515607176,59332610,515607161

Relock to L5:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=52.46364&lon=-113.78747&zoomLevel=17&segments=65253818,65253820

Appears to still be locked.

Please unlock to L2:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=52.46283&lon=-113.78939&zoomLevel=17&segments=65080882,515607156

Thanks!

All good - unlocked the remaining segment

Done! Thanks!

Relock to L4:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=52.46283&lon=-113.78289&zoomLevel=15&segments=515607161,515607156,65080882,65080946,515607177,515607178,515607176,59332610

Relock to L5:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=52.46364&lon=-113.78747&zoomLevel=17&segments=65253818,65253820

Relocked - please mark thread as resolved.