Level 5: Bridgewater, NJ

I’m level 2.

Based on a UR and driving to Bridgewater Sports Arena, the entrance ramp here to US-22 W is open and accepts traffic.

Please lower so I can correct turn restrictions.

I unlocked the one ramp for you, but what’s the status of Chimney Rock Rd and the other ramps?

Recommend adding a [ROADWORKS] tagged UR explaining the current status, in addition to posting here, until everything is final. If you don’t know how to do [ROADWORKS], let me know.

The node at the end of this ramp is locked due to the level of the exit ramp here. Please lower this exit ramp to fix allow navigation to the entrance ramp.

Also with regard to timing, the project was delayed by several weather events that flooded the area. I say they’re about 80% done, with final grading and paving to be done. The bridge is in place, but not drivable. Hopefully, by October it should be completed.

I’ll PM you about the [Roadworks] UR.

Unlocking now. Just FYI, this sort of thing is the reason why it is always best to include a link selecting exactly the segments you need lock-adjusted.

Thanks - I’ve updated the turns, but left the node structure in place until more is known about the final intersection. The PS has been locked from L1 to L2 per recent locking guidance.

You can re-lock the ramps here.

I have another question about the [Roadworks] tag. I’ll PM you to not clutter the thread.

I see there’s a Map Problem (MP) report now, so your intervention is timely!