Hi Guys,
Can someone has a look at these two URs. I think they are self explanatory to fix. Alternatively drop all the Freeway in this area to level 4.
Gav…
Hi Guys,
Can someone has a look at these two URs. I think they are self explanatory to fix. Alternatively drop all the Freeway in this area to level 4.
Gav…
hi gav i done the first one about the speed but ill leave the other for someone whos travelled that new innersection lately
also dropped to lvl 4 , when u gonna be level 5 Gav?
I am not sure this section of Motorway should be dropped to 80 kph. It seems to be dropped to 80 kph for roadworks, but the standard speed is 100 kph. I think further clarification is needed on what situation is?
The reporter was pretty clear. 80 during the day and 40 at night. We cant split by time so 80 should be fine.
Gateway we had a discussion last year about dropping long term roadworks to the temporary speed. Seems to make sense for any long projects over a few months I reckon. We still don’t have timed speed-limits though do we or did I miss the announcement?
No timed speed limits as yet as far as I know.