It’s a bit of a tricky one this. Curtis Mews looks like it’s the properties along the pathways between Lytham Close and Wentworth Avenue?
We didn’t actually have that mapped in Waze. so Waze was using the information from Google maps.
I’m assuming you’re using the postcode to navigate to Curtis Mews? Waze doesn’t natively store postcode information, so again, it uses info from Google for this. The result returned from Google is closer to Wentworh Avenue which is why you’re being routed there and not to Lytham Close.
Waze navigates much better if you use street names. Searching for 34 Curtis Mews navigates correctly via Muirfield Cr, and searching just for Curtis Mews actually terminates the route at the end of Lytham Cl.
I have mapped some footpaths now, if you know where the house numbers are located you could update the locations of these by highlighting the segment of road and clicking ‘edit house numbers’ in the right hand panel
I did update google maps as it had 34 curtis mews located closer to wentworth, it now correctly routes you down muirfield when using google maps and has house in correct location.