Level2→L1 Unlock: Quebec - Boucherville (Boul de Mortagne)

My Level: 1
Reason for request: Need to remove existing PLR connection and create new one at another location.

Permalink

Unlocked.

Updated. Please relock.

Please check the turn restrictions going into the lot and also another crossing into the adjacent lot. Thanks.

I fixed one TR inside the parking lot. I am leaving the left turn TR from boul. de Mortagne into one of the parking entrances because of a solid double line. Thanks!

Please relock.

In Quebec, you’re not allow to turn left across a solid double line into a driveway? I believe this is similar to BC but what about turning out?

There is an exception for crossing a solid line when you are turning left into a private driveway or onto another road but this only applies to single solid lines. Under no circumstance can you cross a double solid line.
Quebec Hwy safety code art.326.1

Should have probably posted a link to the English version of the code:art. 326.1 :smiley:

Thanks. I was trying to find these. Mainly though I was questioning if leaving the left turn out of the parking lot allowed was intentional or an oversight.

Perhaps, I missed it but the left turn out of the lot is restricted.

Relocked. Thanks. Please mark as resolved.