My Level: 2
Reason for request: Please UL both sides as to connect new PLR and PR. Thank you.
Unlocked.
Can you also add the ‘at-grade connector’ between the two sides of Mickleham Rd at the southern end of the PR you added? If it exists, of course.
Is Agriculture Victoria Service the name of this car park road?
Some of the Places you have added have missing details. All places should have as much detail as possible to aid the user. Please have a look at the Places Wiki page and fix them up as per the guidelines.
Here are a few that need further attention
Agriculture Victoria Service should be an Place point and not an area. It does not have a phone number and any of the Services details.
Car park is missing street name and the More Info tab has no details added.
Car park is missing street name and the More Info tab has no details added.
Greenvale Rose Farm should be a place point and Services are missing.
Victoria Police Advanced Driving Complex should be a place point and all details added.
Done and thank you.
Thanks for the feedback once again glomp. I’ve amended the items listed. Also, the wiki link is great, not sure if I had missed this one, or read an older one, but it’s a great reference and I’ll slowly go through other places I have added and double check them. Cheers.