My Level: 2
New segment of Del Webb neighborhood is starting construction. Roads have been paved and are open to traffic. Intersections with current roads need to be attached.
My Level: 2
New segment of Del Webb neighborhood is starting construction. Roads have been paved and are open to traffic. Intersections with current roads need to be attached.
Unlocked. I was going to recommend/remind adding the house numbers at this time, but it looks like Durham’s GIS site isn’t up right now? At least blank to me.
Thanks. The GIS site for Durham county I think moved. The first few links that come up on Google now go to a blank page. You can still find it by going to the Durham property tax search and “backdoor” the GIS from there. With that said, the streets I added aren’t showing up yet on the GIS (which is odd for Durham, I’ve found them to be very quick with updating the system with new roads). I’ll keep checking and once they are added, will update.