To finish the speed limits in the Hastings area there are a few roads Locked to Level 4. I wonder if they should be set to auto. But I have posted the speed limits for the segments below.
I suspect their per-alteration auto-lock level may have been 3, so they had to be manually locked to 4.
I’ve changed them all to auto-lock now, and indeed I spotted one segment dropping to 2!
Not intending to any re-locking until the auto-lock level goes back to 4, then we’ll have to do a sweep round restoring the manual 4 locks on less-used Major Highways.
(Ironic, normally you get whinges because you like to do the edits yourself, which means the higher-level editor has to make as second visit later to relock. This time you’ve invited the high-level editor to do the work, and I’ve just downlocked and left it for you.)
Ian
Well I have plenty of other things to do. Also I am 2000 edits from level 4 so I can put the auto lock back at the end of the month. But then I might not have access here. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Anyway you may find when the lock goes up these might follow anyway.
Sent while out and about either for work or personal reasons. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Also everytime I find a segment locked I am reluctant to set the speed limits since it will leave just the locked segment in that area. So I am trying to group them together into one unlock request or I leave it for another editor. ![]()