Level5→L3 Unlock: California - Loomis (ramp to I-80 W)

My Level: 3
ThatSlowGuy recently added the parking roads lot NE of here. Pavement arrows show that it’s legal to exit the parking lot and drive onto this ramp. The turn arrows from and to the parking lot road can’t be updated (at least not by me) until the ramp lock is lowered. It’s also a bit misaligned, into the opposite lane:

Permalink

While I have your attention, is there some reason why this section shouldn’t be represented by one two-way ramp? It would need to be split further south, of course, but if this were an ordinary street, I would say it shouldn’t be split here. If I’m right, please downgrade the other ramp, too, and I’ll combine them up to the point where they split.

Yes, go ahead and do all that. Because right now you get bad instructions to go from the ramp into the lot.

Indeed. I need you to lower both ramps for me in order to do that, though; you’ve only lowered one. Here’s the other:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-121.19039&lat=38.81673&layers=517&zoom=6&segments=5525481

Work complete, issue closed. Thanks!