Level5→L3 Unlock: Nova Scotia - Hwy 104 Twinning - Sutherlands River to Barneys River Section

My Level: 3
Reason for request: If possible, could we leave these segments locked to L3 for the foreseeable future so I can add in the direction when reopened? I’d like to go ahead and twin (split segments to divide) this section of Hwy.

Note: This section has a long-term lane shift, old highway is temporarily closed for rehabilitation work - see GPS tracks. Will leave direction as two way for new segments - I’ll add RTC (attach to Hwy 104 Twinning event) to lane without GPS tracks when tile update is complete. See GPS tracks for new path. I do have an internal contact so I’ve been monitoring this pretty frequently.

https://hwy104twinning.ca/ - project page for timeline of detours, etc

L5>L3
Permalink
Permalink

All lowered
Thread closed

Please reply when ready to rank up