Log me on automatically each visit

Anybody else have trouble with “Log me on automatically each visit” not working for the https://www.waze.com/forum/ site? I have to log on every time.

Yeah, it’s not very cookie friendly.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

not true!
If you use one server for use of forum, you can stay logged in.
just use the same server. (eg world.waze.com/forum)
the problem is just occur if you try to stay signed in in www.waze.com/forum and other instances.

so delete all *.waze.com cookies, log in one server ( good to use the same server, where you edit).
eve this case could happen, that you get en email with a link which is contains link with other server’s addres rhis case just repaace the choosen server’s name in url bar.

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én GT-P1000-ről

Works okay for me.

Logout, and then login here: https://www.waze.com/forum/ucp.php - tick appropriate option.

via mobile

Yeah it’s never worked for me in nearly 2 years. Same server, no difference.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Wow! “Has not worked in two years.” Is this something Waze is addressing anytime soon? Is this on a list of known bugs?

As I said, it works fine for me. See posts above for tips.

via mobile

Timbones -so it is most likely just a NA issue. Did what you suggested with no improvement. Just like to hear from more people from around the US and the world.

The “England” bit in my sig didn’t give it away that I’m not in the US then?

par129, which browser are you using? Might help us figure out why you’re having problems with it.

via mobile

PAR129 is using IE9 running on Windows Vista. Also, I’m on other Forums and do not experience this issues.

Who else out there is forced to log in every time you visit to the Waze Forum?

Thanks for the help.

The link that timbones posted is what you have to use to access the forums every time. If you check off the checkbox that tells it to automatically log in, you won’t be prompted for a username and password unless you delete cookies. But you have to set that as your bookmark/favorite to access the forums. Then you click index and then show new posts or whatever you want to do.

That is how I log in every time and I delete nothing detween.

Then your browser isn’t holding the cookie for some reason. Probably security settings.

IE isn’t supported for Waze editing. Chrome is the best for that. I’ve always used Firefox to access the forums, but recently switched to Chrome for that too. Haven’t had a problem with either.

Jason – I will try Chrome and see of it makes a difference.

Is anyone out there using IE successfully (not experiencing this re-login issue)? Would be nice, for I do not have this issue on any other non-Waze Forum.

Also, have found this highly request related improvement suggestion. (maybe it isn’t just me.)
http://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59225-map-editor-and-waze-com-website/suggestions/796593-keep-me-logged-in