Hi,
I was able to edit until recently, but trying to fix a few things today, I still can see my drives, but in Areas it shows none, and all map is marked as noneditable.
What can I do to get editing back?
I am logged to world.waze.com/editor.
Hi,
I was able to edit until recently, but trying to fix a few things today, I still can see my drives, but in Areas it shows none, and all map is marked as noneditable.
What can I do to get editing back?
I am logged to world.waze.com/editor.
I got the same problem. It only seems to apply to drives, not AM areas…
The same just happened to me. I was editing earlier this afternoon and can’t this evening. In Areas it says: “You need to drive with Waze to get permissions to edit the map.”
I checked on status.waze.com and it says there’s an INTL tiles delay but nothing about the inability to edit.
When I click on Support I get “This web page not available” with Error code: ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED
I applied for AM status earlier, could it be something to do with that?