Madora Bay, Western Australia Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-32.47584&lon=115.78333&zoom=4&segments=362349165
Reason:
Unlock to level: speed limit has changed to 70kph

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-32.47584&lon=115.78333&zoom=4&segments=362349166
Reason:
Unlock to level: Speed limit has changed to 70kph

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-32.47584&lon=115.78333&zoom=4&segments=161233559
Reason:
Unlock to level: speed limit is changed to 70kph

Thank you in advance,

Hey,

I’ve dropped these three segments to level 1 for you:

https://www.waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lon=115.77943&lat=-32.47546&zoom=6&segments=368809577,362349166,362349165

When you’re finished, please let us know and we’ll restore the lock level :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping us with speed limits!

Hey world_x8vvcszt,

Please ensure you make the changes within a few days. If no reply is received we will re-lock the segments and the thread.