Map issues,

Hi Wazers,
I’m a newbie to the Waze community, I am having problems with no maps showing, e.g just this evening I was driving from Naas to Dublin puit in my destination and on the map screen there was just a blank screen,it said on the top of the screen proceed to highlighted area but no map or roads, at the bottom of the page, it gave me my distsance, time and time of arrival, also showed me the page with the “All turns” ie. turn 280m, roundabout 3rd exit, etc.
When I got home and closed Waze and then started it again it came back with a map of Dublin.
no1male

Hi no1partymarty,

Looks like your client device might have a problem, or indeed it could also be a network issue in the locality.

If you are using a Blackberry, it has a history of problems - it is a legacy device. I understand Waze still have no developers working on this Operating System (OS).

Please also take a look at the Waze Wiki Known Issues http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Known_issues

I suggest you delete the app, turn off the device for a minute, restart and reload the latest version of the Waze app for your client.

Don’t hesitate if…

Sincerely,

Arthur.