Hi
Based on the photos on SV, confirmed by the satellite view, it seems though that there is (or was) a speed bump covering the entire intersection between Rue de Poitiers and Rue des Cpudres?
Hello, yes, because they used the same road markings as the others, which are actually speed bumps. But that one isn’t one; it’s the only one in the middle of the others.
Hello, I passed by this morning and saw that a real speed bump has been removed. I just checked the link I sent you and realized that the generated link was indeed unclear. I have therefore added a note on the map regarding the one to be removed and the one to be restored.
The one to be removed is at the intersection of Rue de Montfleury and Rue de Sigon. (Note ID: 520692)
The one to be restored, which is an actual speed bump, is at the intersection of Rue des Coudres and Rue de la Croix Baillon. (Note ID: 520693)
Thank you very much. The speed bump that isn’t one still needs to be removed, I believe (note 520692), if possible. It is at the intersection of Rue de Montfleury and Rue de Sigon.