Navigation / Routing issue

Hello,

I would like to report a routing issue.

I entered a destination address that is correctly positioned on the map. In the Waze Map Editor, the destination point is correctly placed, and the approach to the destination is also configured correctly. However, despite these settings, Waze does not navigate to the specified destination. Instead, it directs me to a different location.

I have already verified that the destination point and the approach settings in the Waze Map Editor are correct, so this appears to be a routing issue rather than a map data issue.

Used app: v5.21.0.0 on an Android device
I’ve attached a screenshot about one of this issues.

Could you please investigate why the routing does not follow the configured destination point?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sziasztok!

Egy olyan problémával küzdök, hogy megadtam egy címet, ami a térképszerkesztő felületen jól van bejelölve, a cím megközelítése is jól van beállítva, ennek ellenére mégsem a megadott címre visz.

Csatoltam egy képet az egyik ilyen jelenségről, ahol jól látható, hogy a keresőben rákerestem a Dr. Vitális utca 20-ra, ami házszám szerint jól van jelölve, ám nem oda teszi a címet, hanem a 37 és 39 házszám közé.

Van valakinek ötlete?

Köszi :slight_smile:

Hi,

if you type it into the search bar, you’ll get two results. For me, the top one leads to the right place. That’s the one you edited in, and it’s great.

The second one isn’t :smiley: That one comes from Google. You always have to keep that in mind in cases like this :slight_smile:

Will you report it to Google, or should I? :slight_smile:

best,

Krisz

Thanks!

Indeed…
I’d appreciate it if you reported the incorrect one!

Best,
Willandus

I’ve sent it, it’ll take a few days for that to be accepted as well. Unfortunately, we don’t have as quick an influence on that as we do on the Waze map :smiley:

Cheers,

Krisz