New 'place' issues

Just added a new place in “No street, Heybridge, Essex” at the back of the Tesco extra building towards the river. I was trying to add my new work address and add company details & opening times etc. However, after doing the 20 or so changes I tried to save but it said I didn’t have permission to add some of the information i had added. Unfortunately the message wasn’t helpful enough to tell me exactly what I could or couldn’t add… :roll:

I created the place with the intention of amending the details myself later, but just in case i dont have permissions to do that either… Details for the business are as follows;

Place name:
Advance Digital Graphics

address:
Unit E, Riverside Industrial Estate,
Mill Lane, Maldon, Essex, CM9 4LD

phone:
01376 521007

Description:
Large format digital printers specializing in exhibition stands. Produce high quality graphics for exhibitions, signage and displays systems for UK based clients.

Opening times:
M-F
9 - 5:30

I placed the point at the front of the building, it is the faded orange building with the 4 large dark squares on it.

Cheers, Mutts01 (Chris)

Hi Chris, creating the place and saving it was your mistake. Your first 10 Places need to be approved so once saved it is in limbo until a local editor approves it for you. Next time you should add all the information you want before saving.

Hopefully a local editor will step in and help you out even though I’ve commented here, sorry about that. To make up for it I’ll include a link to required location.

Permalink

While you’re waiting you could help by deleting the Point Place that is Tesco Extra as it is already mapped as an Area Place, this will meant there are 2 results in the App.

Also Chris

Hi Chris (Mutts01) and welcome to Waze!

The advice Chris (atropicshiner) gave you was good - even if the fact he commented on your request meant everyone else ignored it, assuming the reply meant it had been dealt with! :twisted:

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any sign of your unapproved place or the updates. In the end, I created it from scratch for you. We have been waiting a week or two for a map update, but they think they may have the problems sorted, so it should be live in the app in the next few days. :mrgreen: