Hi,
I try to edit and change the map where I saw problems travelling the streets. Since several days I have a message telling that I Don’t have permission. I have the right level to change the road and the area is in the editable range. Why cannot change anymore the map?
Thanks for your help,
Damien
Could you give us a permalink of the segment or place so we can check?
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Hi Steven,
It seems that it works now. Sorry I posted this issue after four days of problem but know it works. At least I did it know with Safari on my Mac and before I tried with Firefox on a PC. Could it be the problem?
Thanks anyway for your help,
Damien
It will be a server-side problem… The best combination with Waze Map Editor is chrome or Firefox…
But happy to hear it’s working now…
Hoe is editing going? Any questions? You already found the wiki?
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Hi Steve,
Editing is fine, sometimes a bit stressing but exiting to be able to improve the drive of people around. The update to come live seems slow after some change.
Yes I checked first the guide line and wiki and go often back to this source of info.
Thanks to take care.