No speed camera

Hi guys, in those two points I do not see any speed camera.

https://www.waze.com/it/livemap?lon=-0.08313&lat=51.49217&zoom=17

https://www.waze.com/it/livemap?lon=-0.08727&lat=51.50922&zoom=17

Sorry, can you please give us permalinks to the specific cameras that you think should be deleted, but in the editing map? The Live Map doesn’t show cameras, and both links you’ve given cover multiple cameras.

Thanks

Sorry I’m not expert… Are these ok? Basically there are no cameras in Old Kent Rd (before Townsend Rd) and neither the two ones that you can see in London Bridge/King William St (both directions).

https://www.waze.com/it/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.08292&lat=51.49235&layers=29125&zoom=6&mode=0&mapProblemFilter=0&mapUpdateRequestFilter=0&venueFilter=0

https://www.waze.com/it/editor/?lon=-0.08727&lat=51.50922&zoom=5

That’s better, thanks - at least I can see the cameras you refer to. However, they’re all three locked at L6, so I’m asking one of the UK Country Admins to have a look and delete them.

They’re now gone. Thanks for drawing our attention to them. Also killed off two others that we found nearby :slight_smile:

Edited to add:
Could you please click on the green tick that you can see at the top of the thread? That shows us that it’s been dealt with. Thanks!

Thank you for your job guys!