Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=usa&lat=34.89920&lon=-95.75344&zoomLevel=17&segments=526877265
Reason: this area is a construction zone. Things are changing on almost a daily basis. Waze is still attempting to route people 2 way on 1 way roads.
Unlock to level: Level 3 or 4
Thank you in advance,
Can you give me details on what issues you are seeing? We have it as one-way frontage roads from 14th, but does it need to go further back as far as Hardy Springs?
The section of frontage road between 14th and Hardy Springs/9th Street will be one way. Currently the frontage road isn’t open/accessible at 14th street.
It’s complicated because it changes nearly weekly.
If there is a way to drive a road and document what is actually happening. That would be the easiest.
I have to admit, that construction (as well as the one in Calera) has been a pain to keep up with, even being just an hour away from it.
I have set the frontage roads to be one way to Hardy Springs.
One thing I can suggest is if you have updates, you can post them here, or in the Oklahoma forum. We also do most of our communication through a discord channel at https://discord.io/waze-scr that may be easier to get ahold of anyone to either unlock or make those changes in that construction site.
As far as any way to document, outside of using a dashcam, I’m not sure a great way. If its a change in the roads alignment, dropping a ‘map update request’ will give us a trail of GPS right where it was dropped, but as far as anything to document the direction of travel, I’m at a loss.
Thank you for your help,
Travis
turnertr