Location creation request

Hello,

I am requesting the creation of a new place on the Waze map, as Skydive Algarve has not yet been added.

I have confirmed in the Waze Map Editor that the location is not mapped. Since my account is a new editor account, I do not have permission to create it, and the following message appears: “You do not have permission to make some changes.”

Place data:

  • Name: Skydive Algarve
  • Category: Sports or Tourist Attraction
  • Subcategory: Skydiving center, if available
  • Address: Aeródromo Municipal de Portimão, Montes de Alvor, Alvor, Portugal
  • Phone: +351 914 266 832
  • Email: info@skydivealgarve.com
  • Website: https://www.skydivealgarve.com/
  • Contact hours: 09:00–17:00
  • Service: Tandem jumps
  • Description: Skydiving center in the Algarve specializing in tandem jumps from 10,000 to 15,000 feet, with views over the Algarve coast. No experience is necessary.

I would appreciate the help of an editor with the necessary permissions to create this place. I can provide the exact coordinates, the location link, and photos if needed.

Good afternoon.
Location added as indicated. No location coordinates were needed since the hangar has the name SkyDive Algarve written on the roof :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Xtryker! :wink:
How can we add photos of the activity?

You can send some photos you intend to publish to: waze@mail.diavel.pt
The photos must not contain recognizable faces or vehicle license plates.