Planned Closure Rt 313 Bedminster TWP

Hi,

I am unable to edit (not level 3 editor) but hopefully someone will add the road closure of PA Route 313 (Swamp Rd) between Chelfield Rd and Old Dublin Pike in Bedminster Township (Dublin Boro) on June 24, 2019, for bridge repair/maintenance. A sign is posted at the location, but I cannot find this closure listed on PA 511.

https://www.waze.com/livemap?utm_campaign=waze_website&lat=40.36476798&lng=-75.19167423&zoom=17
pa313closure.png
Thank you!
Tim

Thanks for the update.
I have closed this segment from June 24 through the end of August.
This date can be adjusted when we get more information.

I’ve done some searching on the PennDOT district 6 website, the rapid bridge replacement project website, and just generally googling and hoping for a newspaper hit, but have not come up with anything so far.

Hi. Thank you for making the map edit! I have info on the closure, which is here: http://www.dot.state.pa.us/public/Districts/district6/Philadelphia%20Region%20Traffic%20Bulletin.pdf

Page 11…
Swamp Rd, Dublin Pike, Hilltown and Bedminster Twps.
Culvert Replacement: ROAD CLOSURE between Chelfield Rd and Apple butter Rd.,
DETOUR POSTED 6/24/19-8/23/19
C. Abbonizio Contractors

Tim

Thanks for the update.
I have adjusted the end date to 8/23. Fingers crossed. If the closure goes on any longer than that, please let us know.

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lon=-75.19220&lat=40.36441&zoom=5&segments=42527880