Pont-de-Buis lès Quimerc'h, Finistère: Multiple names for this commune in WME?

Hi editors,

I’d like your help updating the map.
Permalink: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=48.25257&lon=-4.09981&marker=true&zoomLevel=16&segments=68227969
Reason:
This municipality’s name is spelled in several ways:

Pont-de-Buis lès Quimerc’h on its website
Pont de Buis lès Quimerc’h on its EB10 sign

Pont-de-Buis-lès-Quimerc’h (with all the hyphens) and Pont-de-Buis-lès-Quimerch (with all the hyphens and without the apostrophe) in WME

Link to the website of the municipality in question:

So, my questions are as follows:
How should this municipality be renamed?
Is it possible to keep only one spelling for it in WME?
Does this really matter in WME and for navigation?

Thanks in advance,

The name of this commune is correct in WME and matches the BAN perfectly.
For searching, it is not necessary to include the diaereses.

Yet in the ALT tags, it suggests 2 different spellings.
With and without an apostrophe.
Thanks for your feedback.

I’m not going to check every segment; if you know of any, you must report the exact name. An editor must have saved the wrong name and it has remained in the system.
The city INSEE code indicates the following spelling:

I’ll take a look when I get a chance.
It’s still strange that the town’s sign doesn’t match the BAN.
Thanks for the clarification.
Cheers!

I think the name with the apostrophe is the name in Breton.