Issues while editing

Hello, I’m having a problem while editing. I can’t save or suggest a modification. I need to change the names and locations of the businesses I work for, but no matter what I do, it tells me: “You do not have permission to make some of your changes.” Thank you in advance for your help and have a nice day.

Hi! Where are you trying to edit? Which country?


Salut ! Où essayez-vous d’effectuer des modifications ? Dans quel pays ?

Hello, it’s in France that I need to make the changes, thank you.

Very good. Thank you for your response. I have moved your request to the Map Editors Community > France category of Waze Discuss so that a local volunteer can find it more easily and assist you.


Very good. Thank you for your reply. I have moved your request to the #france category of Waze Discuss so that a local volunteer can find it more easily and assist you.

Hello
With zero edit points, the opposite would have surprised me

Please specify what changes you want to make, for which company and at which address?
Thank you.

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot validate my changes.

The various changes to be made are as follows:

  • 80-84 rue des Meuniers, 92220 Bagneux, France: change the phone number to → +33 (0) 6 40 53 83 18
  • 1294, rue Achille PERES, 59640 DUNKERQUE, France: change the name to → Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Nord-Ouest CEBAT, change the website to → https://www.eurofins.fr/
  • 20 rue du Kochersberg, 67700 Saverne, France: change the phone number to →
  • 42 rue des Tisserands, 68124 Wintzenheim, France: change the name to → Eurofins Grand Est Analyses, change the website to → https://www.eurofins.fr/
  • 2 Rue Chanoine Ploton, 42000 Saint Etienne, France: change the name to → Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Sud-Est

Thank you in advance for the modifications.
Best regards.

What is the company name at 80-84 rue des Meuniers in Bagneux?
Please be precise in your requests to help us save time.

Otherwise, since you have access to WME (the editor), the simplest way is to provide a link called a Permalink via the editor tool.

Regarding
1294, rue Achille PERES, 59640 DUNKERQUE, France: change the name to → Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Nord-Ouest CEBAT, change the website to → https://www.eurofins.fr/

I don’t see which POI you’re talking about, it doesn’t exist in Waze.

Regarding this case

20 rue du Kochersberg, 67700 Saverne, France: change the phone number to →

I’m happy to help, but if you don’t provide a phone number, it’s going to be difficult.
And the Waze POI doesn’t exist either.

I’m only a volunteer, but it would still be easier for me if you were a bit clearer.

I’ll leave it to you to get all this sorted out and specify exactly what you expect from us for each case.

Hello, sorry for the oversights in my previous message, I’m still getting to know the tool.

For:

80-84 rue des Meuniers, 92220 Bagneux, France: change the phone number to → +33 (0) 6 40 53 83 18

The company name is: Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Ile de France

Here is the permalink for the location: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=48.79731&lon=2.31934&marker=true&zoomLevel=20 the building is not just for RATP Bagneux.

For:

1294, rue Achille PERES, 59640 DUNKERQUE, France: change the name to → Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Nord-Ouest CEBAT, change the website to → https://www.eurofins.fr/

Here is the permalink for the location: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=51.00787&lon=2.33010&marker=true&zoomLevel=20

For:

20 rue du Kochersberg, 67700 Saverne, France: change the phone number to → 03 88 02 14 35

The company name is: Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Est

Here is the permalink for the location: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=48.73974&lon=7.38205&marker=true&zoomLevel=20

For:

2 Rue Chanoine Ploton, 42000 Saint Etienne, France: change the name to → Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Sud-Est

Here is the permalink for the location: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=45.46520&lon=4.38327&marker=true&zoomLevel=21&venues=2884039.28709315.23089044

I’m unable to save, so that’s why the POIs aren’t updating. Thank you so much for the address already modified​:blush:
Kind regards.

Waze location created at 80 Rue des Meuniers, Bagneux.
Link created with the Google Maps POI.

EUROFINS 1294, rue Achille PERES, DUNKERQUE created
Link to Google Maps POI created.

Eurofins Analyses pour le Bâtiment Sud-Est already existed. I have completed it.

Please check all these locations and don’t hesitate to let me know if you would like to refine any of them with any missing information.