Puy-de-Dôme: Map update request following validation of the BASE ADRESSE LOCALE

Hello editors,

I would like your help updating the map.
Permalink: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=45.93187&lon=2.78266&zoomLevel=17&segments=64071744,64071741,64072290,376646268,376646235

Coordinates: 45.93187, 2.78266

Reason: My commune (Les Ancizes-Comps 63770) published its LOCAL ADDRESS DATABASE (Base Adresse Locale) at the end of 2025. Could you please integrate the changes? I have selected a few segments, but the changes are more significant because there are many house numbers that did not exist and that were created.

Link to my commune’s map: https://adresse.data.gouv.fr/carte-base-adresse-nationale?id=63004_d23o5l#45.931930_2.781880_16.10

Could you let me know when the changes have been integrated?

Thanks in advance,

Philippe

world0055-1

Hello,

The update is underway (street names and numbering).

I’ve been working on it on and off for some time, but I’m going to start working on it more intensively.

In any case, I’ve already started with your permalink.

I have finished the entire municipality (naming, street numbering, as well as some other specific modifications such as speed limits or speed bumps).

The changes will be effective and visible on the app within 2-3 days at most.